Lorin Eden welcomes parent volunteers! Volunteers are needed for field trips and other school activities throughout the year. The success of your children depends on your participation. If you would like to volunteer, please download and fill out the online Volunteer Packet or come to the office for a Volunteer Packet.
HUSD Volunteer Procedure
- Complete a TB Test and return the results to the school Office Manager or Attendance Clerk
- Complete and turn in a Volunteer Application
- Make an appointment with the district office to be fingerprinted and cleared to volunteer (there is a one-time $61 fee for fingerprinting)
- Once your fingerprints have cleared, you can volunteer. NOTE: Additional steps are required for chaperoning on school field trips
- Parents should always communicate with teachers before going to classrooms to volunteer